Monday, June 2, 2008

Take me out to the ball game!

We went to a KC Royals game today - It was family day at the stadium so each kid got a Otter build a bear. We went early so we could tailgate first. It was really fun though it was really really hot today - 94 degrees!!!
Here is Olivia enjoying her hot dog!

Ainsley and Sophie having some lunch before going into the game

Here is Wolfgang trying to catch a fowl ball - alas none were hit close enough!

Olivia and Sophie with thier Royal hats and royals Otters.

Wolfgang and Mom (I know it is a really bad photo but I always get in trouble for not posting any of me - so really I was there!)

1 comment:

Dedra said...

HI SARAH!!!! So good to see your face there on yer bloggie..
Looks like all were having a good time!!
Hope you guys are all doing well..the kids are getting so big!
Caio fer now!
Dedra